From First Tooth to Loose Tooth
"From First Tooth to Loose Tooth: Your Pediatric Dental Questions Answered" Learn about the best time to take your baby to the dentist, what to do when your child has a loose tooth and protecting your child's teeth. Plus, get answers to your own questions about children's oral health from leading pediatric dentists in the Valley.
- Sunday, February 8 - Dr. Tim Wilson, Affiliated Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Friday, Feb. 13 - Dr. Jeannette MacLean, Affiliated Children's Dental Specialist
- Sunday, Feb. 15 - Dr. Tim Wilson, Affiliated Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Sunday, Feb. 22 - Dr. Danielle Goldstein, Affiliated Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Friday, Feb. 27 - Dr. Jeannette MacLean, Affiliated Children's Dental Specialist
- All dates are from 10AM - Noon
Meet the Delta Dental of AZ Tooth Fairy
The Delta Dental Tooth Fairy will visit the Children's Museum of Phoenix throughout February to brighten kids' smiles during Children's Dental Health Month.
You can even take a selfie with the Tooth Fairy and post it on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #DDAZToothFairy!
-- Tooth Fairy Schedule
Tooth Fairy Stroll 2015
To celebrate Children's Dental Health Month in February, the Foundation is partnering with Arizona Community Dental Clinic to host the inaugural Tooth Fairy Stroll.
The event starts at the Phoenix Children's Museum on the southeast corner of 7th Street and Van Buren and participants will "stroll" or walk for about one-half a mile to the Arizona Community Dental Clinic on the northwest corner of 12th Street and Washington. Once "strollers" cross the finish line, Arizona Community Dental Clinic will provide dental screenings for kids one year of age and older.
Parents and children can also enjoy healthy snacks, appearances from the Tooth Fairy, oral health education, crafts, fun and games! Wings, wands, tutus and tiaras are encouraged!
-- Tooth Fairy Stroll Sponsor Form